After the news of Hyebin (Momoland) & Marco of UNI-B broke out, a fansite of Marco reveal the story of when the idol denied the dating rumor
On May 17 KST, Momoland’s agency MLD Entertainment announced, “It’s true that the two are dating. However, because it is their private life, it’s difficult to reveal any specifics.”
Rumors of their relationship first began when netizens noticed the two idols’ various couple items, including long padding coats, watches, and other accessories.
After the news that MLD confirmed Hyebin and Marco were dating, an old Marco’s fansite (@youandme0511) stated that the male idol once lied to fans that he was not dating Hyebin. According to the fansite @youandme0511, the dating rumors between Hyebin and Marco have been circulating since the beginning of 2019 when many times they were caught wearing matching clothes or taking photos at the same location. At that time, Marco personally went to the fan chat room to deny the dating rumors.
Because of this, many fans of Marco and Knet are mocking the male idol for lying, even finding ways to continue to receive support from fans.
Meanwhile, many other fans accept to support Hyebin and Marco’s relationship. They said that maybe because Marco and Hyebin had agreed not to make their relationship public, the male idol had to constantly deny it. Currently, many people still send their congratulations to a new Kpop couple.
– I don’t even know who they are
– What? Suddenly? Are there any photos of the two of them dating?
– What happened? Why did they suddenly admit it? What is Marco doing these days?
– I know the two of them, but it’s an unexpected combination
– The two of them look alike in the picture
– But I heard Marco came to the fan group chat saying he’s not dating
– There are dating rumors…?
– He shouldn’t have come to the fan group chat saying he’s not dating… This is worse than dating
-.- Even if they denied it, no one would care except the fans, but they admitted it
– The company confirmed it but he denied it before!’, ‘
– Going into the chat room to deny it to fans, blatant lies!