Yuju’s sister’s post made Korean netizens believe that G-Friend will really disband.
Following previous news about GFRIEND‘s departure from Source Music, the girls have been keeping their silence about the matter. Member Yuju‘s older sister took to her personal Instagram to post well wishes for the girls.
From the first stage which was so beautiful that it made me burst into tears, you guys have taken care of each other and grown from little kids to ladies, giving it your best until today.
Thanks to GFRIEND of the past 7 years, as well as our Yuna (Yuju’s real name), I was really very proud and happy~
A regretful ending is also a different, new start. I hope it will be a joyful first step. Let’s fly even higher now, no, let’s fly even more happily!
New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
I’m so proud of every single one of you and I hope you fly higher, and even happier than you could ever imagine.
Although there has been no mention of disbanding so far, Korean netizens and fans alike are not optimistic given the cryptic post. The members of GFRIEND have not yet spoken about the matter, following the announcement of their departure.
– “Looks like it’s really over “
– “Is G-Friend really going to end up like this… Somehow I still feel like they just debuted recently”
– “Hul… That sounds so sad”
– “It’s over ㅜㅜㅠ”
– “To the extent that the older sister posts like this, the members must have sorted it all out and are about to end it. But why didn’t they say goodbye to the fans.. Love This situation is really special and strange.”
– “So G-Friend is really going to disband????,,,,, But why..”
-“If even family members knew this, then it seems like they’ll be disbanding……”
– “Haizzz ㅠㅠㅠ The members have worked hard. What else can they do. The problem lies with the company”
– “I thought that G-Friend would switch to another agency like Highlight, but it seems that’s not the case”
– “So it’s really disbanded…ㅠ”
– “So sad…ㅠㅠ I really like G-Friend’s music ㅠㅠㅠㅠ”