More Info On YG Entertainment Next Girl Group
Insiders have revealed more details on YG Entertainment‘s upcoming girl group.
YG Entertainment is about to debut the youngest girl group. It is known that the company is secretly carrying out preparations for the group’s debut in the second half of this year.
According to music industry experts, this new girl group will consist of teenage members, and is the youngest girl group in YG’s history. With many different applicants from all over the world, it has been revealed that the selected members have started training at 10 years old and have undergone high-intensity training for 4-5 years on average.
This will be the first time in 5 years that YG launches a new girl group since Black Pink. Right now, K-pop fans are already very curious about YG Entertainment’s first teen girl group.
1. The debut age of idols is getting younger and younger
2. So this new girl group will debut in August or September..? Because they have to get ‘Rookie of the Year’ in the year-end awards ceremony
3. They are still too young
4. YG’s girl group will have a huge influence on changing the girl group market when they debutㅋㅋㅋ So I’m curious about this new girl group
5. If YG says it’s the second half of this year, isn’t it the second half of next year?
6. I think they’ll do well even if they’re so young, Jang Wonyoung and Jeon Somi both did well
7. Anyway I’m looking forward to it
8. Since it’s YG, it’s more likely that this new girl group will debut next year, not this year
9. I’m so excited
10. I’m looking forward to it, but I won’t believe it until there’s a teaser